Monday 13 August 2012

wicked me


and hi , it's kind of early morning and i awakened
so last night i got lil fight w him . me so not in mood at all and i try figure out how i could show my feelings right nw. em and yeah it's bring me here " fickle heart " .

well , i was thinking about us all over night and i think i'm such a bad girlfriend for ya'
i can't stop sayin' this " you jerks kiwie " .
it's recall me what we have been through together . the moments when we first meet ,
 when i could seen how happy we are smile for each other at the first time.

somehow , i felt like you too kind for me . you treat me well and i'm not deserved it
you show me your sincerely all time , how couldn't i realising it? silly me
remember when you cried because of my ego ?  .
you cried and your tears drop on my hand . you don't even know how touched i am that time

and at the same time i felt like
" i am a bad bad person who finally made a only one guy cried just because of my ego "


and  an hours left , i've cried so hard on your hand too and i keep hold it .
i cried because i felt guilty , that's all happen because of my fault . i know you hurt so much
you such  an angel for me even though i made your day worst.
just blame me don't ever blame yourself.

and sayang , i will never forget what we were had . i love you honestly

you meant a lot to me and without you i am nothin'
i know you scared . don't be !
stay love me , hug me , hold me . please stay . please don't get tired on me
please don't scare to love me
cause i love you too


love . your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment