Friday 17 August 2012

Totally me


well it's been quite long i didn't write something about me , so em yeah people used to
call me ' kiwie ' my mom call me ' kikin ' different name but still
the same human . truth to be told, i'm not the kind of feminine type , hardcore as well
but  lil bit half amongst of them i guess , which is i never wear " high heels '' before.
sounds like teribble isn't it ? em i know it really does . otherwise, i always wear slipper lol
what the hell i'm tryin to says ??sorry .  i know some people judge me because i'm stupid w/ my spoiled spm result. mom never proud of me . that's what i'm afraid about , afraid to be a loser in this earth .
i ruin everything , no future ! but hell , i'm not gonna be a loser , i won't give up . this september i will continue my studies , like mom says ' failed once doesn't mean we fail forever ' , mom always support me .
mom you are the cooler ever lah *kissy .


em to me i have everythin that i wan't  but it wasn't totally everything i have NO ! it's just everythin is cool enough for me .  my life is gettin' bored since i finish my spm and i just sitting down at home . no work , no money , no shopping , no learning ugh what a spoiled life , i'm totally lazy ass .and tick tock tick tock the time will never stop, you will regret it if you don't appreciate it . so hurry , don't wasted your time like i do peeps .
sometimes people talk shit about me , i know ain't the prettier one and i'm just a lil girl who have photogenic face on her picture but the truth is she not pretty at all . people judge cause i came from some place we used to all it ' kampung ' and hey i don't even care what those people says shit about it . that's a place i was born , the place i've live for 18years even though , i got jealous why i doesn't live at town ? but when i think back , i know the answer is and ain't gonna shared it . and yeah this what we call reality life , people never stop talking about our mistake and to be content hatin us . for god sake


well , let's me talk a lil bit about love . my life quite worse before i got dumped by my ex haha . but hey , nevermind bastard  don't mess me up , my life is so much better without you . i have boyfriend now and we just doin fine together fit together like a couple bird . ok panjang sangat dah . that's it , oh ya sorry my english quite broken . i'm still learning to improve it . do support me !

just live your life imma live my life --'


No comments:

Post a Comment