Monday 31 December 2012

hm yeah


HI HELLO 2013

so , here we go . i know it's been a while , almost half a years i left my baby blog alone here
just , don't having time to write , to shared everythin like before. i'm away  for reason .
well , i live as a student nw, totally fuckin busy w midsem project , final project and fuckin else
believe me , student as GRAPHIC DESIGNER is no life , no play 
besides , i'm not talented at artworks at all so ugh
it's was like you should spending at hell room , look at your drawing book , imagination ,
sketching, hatchin, create a new idea , make it creative
and  definitely DEAD xoxo #challenges
well , we don't get what we wan't though . so keep try it

as far i know , i eventually  find a new life here without troublesome
 my lifetime nw teach me how to walk in this world.
i'm up and stand to gettin matured , i learn what is friendship , what is college life
w people i love around me . eventho , without love one . i walking to the
shine bright , way to future . try to keep it happen .
take a slowly step . and nw i almost arrive there . future !!

well baby ,  2013 xoxo nw . and 2012 left us for a few hours ago . and yeah
last night  of course i've celebrate new year w all my the bictha-bitcha , brotha-dudeyy
haha , we just goin to skate competition  . err , how i wish i could
skateboarding too *cehh . ok back , there is NO fireworks 
but helo , we still had  our moments FUN , wild and free together . young night baby !!
 they so drive me crazy as fuck
i'm so exhausted to play skate . *look down and up . BUT not now!!

well bck to the point . the point is i don't know what to story
it's just i enjoyed w my life now . and i admit i'm sick being single too long *look obvious sgt
 sometime i need Mr.boyfriend to be beside me 
listening my story everyday BUT *lol but again . haha hm but
not now too !! fuck wiwi got broken english .
so dear boyfriend , keep waitin me and just waitin me haha ape siaa #nonsense
single baby single 

eh this year i'll frequently update this fickle heart .
love ya xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment